Header

Wednesday, April 1, 2015

21 Day fix Extreme Results!!

 
 
I did one round of 21 Day Fix Extreme and the RESULTS are IN!
Let me tell you, this program is no joke! Autumn kicked my butt for 21 days! They really call it Extreme for a reason! I decided to do this program after I finished two rounds of the original 21 Day Fix. So, I ordered a Challenge Pack, which is Shakeology and the program. Once I received that, I did my homework on the nutrition guide and figured out my caloric needs. I noticed you couldn’t have as many options and cheats as the original but that was ok, because this is supposed to be where we crack down and really go for the goal!
 Day 1 of this program was crucial! I was wondering if I had done the right thing by trying something so challenging so soon! The following 20 days were just as hard at first but gradually got easier! And I got all the results I was looking for!

In just 21 days... Drumroll please.....
 I LOST:
7lbs. and 9.5 inches!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment